Frey Family

27 August 2007

Resurrecting the Champ

This afternoon, we did another type of sightseeing. Neil and I went to a movie with our friend and host, Jim Simon. We went to the coolest movie theater where they actually have tables or "tray" type things at your seat in the theater, and you can order food to be served by a waiter, linen napkins and all.

At Jim's suggestion, we saw "Resurrecting the Champ". All three of us loved this movie. There are so many lessons to learn from this flick, and if you're a preacher, there is definitely a sermon in this one!

If you have an afternoon or evening with nothing to do, we highly recommend "Resurrecting the Champ", a great movie about truth, love, and forgiveness. In a world where so many of the movies aren't worth diddly, we think you'll find this one well worth your time.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Neil and Patty, I went to your blog site and read the article about Resurrecting the Champ. I know how good it was because I was with you (yes, it's Jim). Loved the visit and the movie. What I didn't like was the surprise I discovered when I clicked on the "Next Blog" tab (top of your blog site). I thought it would take me to the next blog of yours. Was I surprized! It was not something you want others to see nor was it something you would approve. I would assume clicking on the button takes you to a wide variety of sites but when I clicked on it I was troubled. I don't know that there is anything you can do about it but you sure need to know what a young child might be able to connect to if they chanced on that link. Sorry to be the barrer of such news but I am sure you will want to know what is possible when someone goes to your blog site. Jim Simon

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Patty said…

    Jim,
    I'd not noticed "Next Blog" before, but clicked on it two times, to see what I'd get. First try, I got a site in what I believe is a Scandinavian language. Second try, I got a site in Spanish with cross-stitch patterns. Thus, I think "Next Blog" must be "Luck of the draw" and assume there is no way to control it.
    Patty

     

Post a Comment

<< Home