Frey Family

20 April 2008

Great Visit!


March was a busy month, going to Sacramento twice and San Diego to see our "babies" and our grandbabies, and for me (Patty) it included a trip to Ft. Worth to visit our good friend, Ellen. Van & Betty, two of our other Panama Crew gals, also flew in for a weekend of talking, laughter, and tears. It was a time to encourage our Ellen, who has been through a year that included breast cancer for her and the unexpected death of her husband, Mike, just before Christmas.

Ellen and LouAnn, her sister, took us to the Ft. Worth Stockyards, where Betty and I each got to "ride" dear old Pecos Bill.


And of course, at the airport before returning home, I couldn't resist buying a Texas Longhorn for Jon, complete with long, low "Mmoooooo", a sound which I'm sure endears me to the heart of his parents!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home